$80K — $100K *
The main responsibility of this position is to support the introduction of new products into our electroplating processes. An understanding of MEMS/semiconductor fabrication techniques (photolithography, coating and chemical processing) is required. A successful person will be able to apply both technological fundamentals and process experience to continually improve existing processes, support new products, install new facilities, and reduce operating costs. A deep understanding of the principles of electroplating and electroless plating is required.
· Support existing and develop new plating processes.
· Support plating process development for TSV projects.
· Design and development of plating process of complex structures.
· Use statistical methods to establish robust process controls and process capabilities, analyze process yield, and for experimental design and analysis.
· 5+ years of electroplating experience.
· Knowledge of alloy electroplating with focus on ferromagnetic materials.
· TSV plating experience.
· Electroless plating knowledge
· Analytical skills.
· Knowledge of metrology tools such as XRF, EDS, profilers, interferometers, sheet resistance.
· Understanding of pulse/reverse plating.
· Bachelor’s in Chemistry or Electrochemistry
Valid through: 10/29/2021