We have an opportunity for a Platform Validation Engineer role with our prestigious client in Austin, TX. Please go through the Job Description below and share your resume with contact information
Position: Platform Validation Engineer
Location: Austin, TX.
Duration: 6+ Months
- Job involved ARM based system level validation at both pre-silicon and post silicon level.
- Involve in creating test plans and test cases to verify ARM based system.
- Deep dive and root cause system/subsystem level and drive sightings into closure by proactive physical work and/or coordination with relevant stakeholders on defect duplication and investigation.
- Closely collaborate with firmware/content development, and various components teams including power & performance, I/O and silicon debug teams to troubleshoot and debug cross-discipline and complex integration issues.
- Define and drive the system debug process implementation and ingredient owner engagement/alignment.
- Contribute to validation team on improving test plan/method to validate features and verify fixes
Qualification and Skills:
Minimum qualifications: Candidates must possess a Bachelor's (with 4+ year’s industry experience) or Master's degree (with 2+ year’s industry experience) in ElectricalEngineering, Computer Engineering, or equivalent, plus the following:
- Should have excellent working knowledge of C/C++.
- Strong problem solving skills & Debug any issues that arise during validation
- Hands on experience in debug silicon, able to use lab equipment to root cause.
- Knowledge of Pre-BIOS, BIOS, and Device Drivers is a must.
- Develop/modify test content to enable/validate standard interface
- Should have Good Protocol Knowledge of Peripherals
- Familiarity with scripting like using Python, Perl, TC.
- Familiarity with Altera / NIOS
- Strong communication skills.