Primary responsibilities are the development, implementation, & support for secure development & manufacturing infrastructures associated with secure systems & devices utilized to ensure the brand protection of Lexmark genuine supplies. This includes collaborating with cross-functional teams within Development, IT, & Manufacturing for the design & deployment of these infrastructures across various global sites.
This role also includes the development & testing of firmware also directed towards ensuring the brand protection for Lexmark genuine supplies. This includes collaborating with firmware engineers on developing firmware for secure systems & devices that help sustain high supplies loyalty. The nature of this firmware is directed towards the authentication of genuine supply items & will be written for multiple platforms and various types of IC's.
Learning opportunities include obtaining knowledge in the design & deployment of global secure infrastructures for both the development & manufacturing environments. The role also includes opportunities to obtain knowledge about the latest advances in technologies utilized in the cloning industry as well as the implementation of various cryptography technologies & countermeasures to these advances.
Key Responsibilities may include:
- Support development & manufacturing infrastructures
- Develop, test, & implement secure host or device FW
- Collaborate with global cross-functional teams for delivering project requirements.
- Good written, graphical, and oral communication skills
- Adapts to changing requirements and project needs
- Produces output aligned with departmental and project standards
- Demonstrates ability to function and thrive within team environment
- Demonstrates ability to analyze test data, make recommendations, and effectively share observations to drive solutions.
- Self-motivated and persistent
Bachelor’s Degree in ElectricalEngineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science
- Implementation of Hardware Secure Modules
- Secure Data Transfer Protocols & Policies
- Air-gap Networks & othernetwork configurations
- Position requires knowledge and exposure to programming and hardware design.
- Typically programs in machine language, assembly language and high-level languages (e.g., C, C++).