You will join the ReliabilityEngineering team as a Platform Reliability Engineer. You will evaluate existing processes and procedures and help identify opportunities to increase automation, improve visibility and reduce interruption.
- Manage configuration, performance and 100% uptime of a distributed trading platform
- Use a variety of technologies (open source, proprietary and industry) to advance platform capabilities.
- Experiment, improvise and translate ideas to automation solutions.
- 3+ years of professional experience
- Must have previous experience with orchestrating large-scale distributed systems that support real-time transaction processing.
- Having financialexperience is a huge plus.
- Solid experience in UNIX/Linux, Networking, Python, and SQL.
- Good communication skills
- BS Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, ElectricalEngineering or related.