- The successful candidate will play a critical role in supporting the Wholesale Credit Business Strategy by facilitating platform pre and post deployment and business adoption activities.
- Candidate will participate in the on-site and field deployment of our target state platform, CreditCenter, with the specific responsibility of addressing direct user questions, supplementing on site training and facilitating the resolution of potential defects through the centralized control room.
- Candidate will have a strong track record in leading and delivering deployment releases, which involves influencing across various stakeholders within company, as well as external delivery partners
- Candidate will be someone with a breadth of expertise and skills who possesses the desire to use their strong process and analytical skills to drive successful deployments
- Interact with Program Owners, Technology, and Operations to successfully deploy and support CreditCenter consistent with the Wholesale Credit Business Strategy
- Partnering with Business end users to ensure platforms are fit for purpose and are rolled out in a controlled and seamless manner
- Obtain and organize user feedback focusing on the end to end business workflow including credit underwriting, collateral data capture, credit fulfillment and all associated monitoring.
- Provide day to day activities related to all deployment or operational readiness activities (e.g. Change Enablement & Operational Readiness, Deployment and post Deployment support).
- Manage relationships and coordinate work between different teams at different locations.
- Assess program deployment risks, issues and impact on overall solution delivery commitments, objectives, etc.
- Assess options to address the risks and issues and improve the program delivery performance.
Qualifications and experiences
- 5+ year’s experience in credit underwriting or credit operations
- Candidate must be detail orientated, demonstrate a high regard for operational excellence and has interest in data workflow
- Knowledge of the either the credit underwriting or fulfillment due diligence process (ideally both).
- Strong interest in FinTech and ideally have tangible experience in creating and maintaining partnerships with Technology and Program Management throughout the software development life cycle
- Strong knowledge of system and software delivery/deployment best practices and methodologies.
Skills and competencies
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to partner with remote stakeholders
- A proven record of developing creative solutions to complex problems, challenging the status quo, and advocating for change
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and articulate a vision
- Ability to collaborate with stakeholders with divergent views to develop common solutions
- Experience in or have the desire to learnagile delivery methodology.
Job number: 18037726