Who are we?
- We are leading in cutting edge mobile security and sponsor a number of open source tools such as Radare (https://github.com/radare/radare2) and Frida (https://github.com/frida/) that are widely used by security researchers.
- We are a distributed company which hires best people across the US and the world.
- We build our software using polyglot languages and best of breed frameworks and tools.
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Strong ownership and passion for solving complex problems
- Technically strong who can mentor teammates and instill a high quality development culture
- Works well in distributed, agile environment using Scrum - self-starter
- Strong experience with data structures, object-oriented and functional paradigm based development
- 3+ years experience working in SaaS based software development with multiple open source projects and frameworks to deliver intricate & scalable product solutions
- Develop event-driven, enterprise ready product with focus on scalability and security
- Experience with RESTful services and GraphQL
- Develop elegant, scalable, secure, robust, and maintainable code
- Excellent coding in Node (JS), Python, Go and functional programming languages.
- Objective-C and Java (for Android) big plus.
- Willingness to learn rapidly, transitioning from other programming languages.
- Enthusiastic about code reviews
- Preference for working in a dynamic startup environment where everyday offers new challenges
- Experienced Git user
- Fundamentally believes in Unit and API testing
Backend Specific Requirements:
- Design, Architect & Own major aspects of the backend delivery services, including estimating and delivery of high quality solutions that can scale to support large Fortune 500 companies
- Experience developing highly scalable and available network services and APIs, particularly with distributed, evented, or highly-parallel systems
- Significant experience with Node.js, and working with React
- Significant experience working with SQL and NoSQL and stream/event oriented DBs in the context of web services (PostgreSQL/Oracle or similar, LevelDB, Elastic Search, Lucene)
And, Bonus Points if you have this:
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker and AWS techs
- Typescript, Rust & Elixir
- Experience developing multi-level, role-based-access systems
- Experience with large-scale data analysis with concepts such as Map Reduce
- Demonstrated ability to deliver Stateless, Fault Tolerance and self-healing systems
- Stream Processing systems such as Node and related tech like kafka
- Experience with building secure systems
- Encryption and other security fundamentals
- Open-source contributions and participation