$80K — $100K *
- Contributes to improving and simplifying the collaboration user experience for associates
- Administers, manages and maintains the G-Suite, Miro, Webex, Slack, and other collaboration ecosystems
- Identifies new and innovative ways to use existing tool sets to automate management, monitoring, and related processes to increase efficiency.
- Performs scripting administration tasks and reporting using PowerShell, Python, or other scripting technology, develops scripts for automating processes
- Supports users and staff with issues related to connectivity to the messaging systems, that includes support for GMail, message tracking and message relays.
- Develops, tests, deploys, and iteratively improves infrastructure collaboration and communication capabilities, features, and APIs in collaboration.
- Leverages critical thinking, experimentation, data, end-user feedback, and industry best practices to achieve desired business outcomes
- Responsible for all technical aspects of the collaboration platform lifecycle including, infrastructure, data, security, support, and easy-to-read documentation
- Contributes to platform engineering standards
- Continuously develops self and supports the development of others
• 3+ years of experience in email, messaging or other collaboration administration
• Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies or techniques quickly
• Open-minded approaches to problem solving that centers around the needs of the customer
• Understanding the value of iterative development
• Strong communication skills with an ability to effectively communicate highly technical concepts to leadership.
• A team player who is interested in making the team successful
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in MIS, Computer Science or related field
• Knowledge and experience working with Unified Collaboration platforms including Webex, Google Meet, Google Voice, Cisco Unified Call Manager, Slack, Miro
• Experience with Google Admin and G Suite automation (GAM, Apps Script)
• Experience with public cloud (AWS/GCP/etc)
Valid through: 6/1/2021