ConsumerTrack™ is unique in the digital marketing and media industry - we combine marketing, digital, content and fintech. Our performance based approach increases brand awareness and generates targeted audience engagement on our internal web properties and partner sites.
Learn More About What We Do
We are looking for an experienced Platform Engineer with a DevOps mindset to build our CI/CD pipelines and migrate key applications to Kubernetes and serverless architectures. As a Platform Engineer you will be working with the engineering team to automate every part of the workflow to deploy our applications to production.
- Collaborate with software engineers, product managers, and engineering leadership to uncover pain points and opportunities to accelerate the delivery of new value through software and tooling.
- Improve the user experience of software engineers by implementing self-service, ChatOps and continuous delivery of software releases.
- Work collaboratively with software and platform engineers to build and support a wide variety of AWS services such as EKS, ECS, Lambda, API Gateway, Elasticache, Kinesis, DynamoDB, RDS and more.
- Responsible for managing Kubernetes infrastructure and maintaining standards for application deployment.
- Participate in the on call rotation for production affecting incidents.
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations of preproduction and production environments including monitoring, measuring, and troubleshooting infrastructure and services.
- Partner with Quality Engineering to implement automated unit, integration, security and load testing into ourdeployment pipelines.
- Maintain strong expertise and knowledge of current and emerging technology.
- Minimum 3+ years of strong hands on Linux experience.
- Minimum 2+ years working with Amazon Web Services.
- Proficiency with scripting languages such as Python, Ruby, Bash.
- Experience with container technologies such as Docker, ECS and Kubernetes.
- Experienced in incident response and root cause analysis of production service disruptions.
- Working knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- Competitive salary with excellent growth opportunity; we pride ourselves in having a team that exudes leadership, high initiative, creativity, and passion.
- Awesome medical, dental and vision plans with heavy employer contribution.
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick days.
- Flexible time/work from home (for eligible employees)
- Complimentary gym membership (located 0.2 miles from office!)
- Company funding for outside classes and conferences to help you improve your skills.
- Contribution to Student Loan Debt after the first year of employment.
- 401K. Employee can start contributing immediately. After the first year, CTI contributes 100% of the first 3% contributed and 50% of salary deferrals in excess of 3% up to 5%