The Systems Design Director will be responsible for overseeing all progression and metagame systems within the game and associated services.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Oversee the process of creation and implementation of in-game progression systems which promote positive, social, community, and competitive interaction.
- Work closely with the user interface, technical, and systems design teams to implement game interactions and user interface which support social systems.
- Provide thoughtfully and thoroughly considered systematic reward mechanisms and mechanics.
- Provide leadership on design trends and patterns. Capitalize on this knowledge to foster development of innovative products.
- Manage products from inception, through release, and beyond to live support that meet or exceed expectations.
- Minimum of ten years of working experience in interactive entertainment or web/online space.
- Experience with player rank/progression systems, monetization systems, matchmaking, and authentication.
- Proficiency in verbally communicating complex technical and design concepts.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Drive for excellence.