ATI is hiring an experienced product manager to join their product team. The Product Manager is responsible for the achievement of growth objectives including revenue, profitability, market share, customer satisfaction and ROI. The ATI product manager will own the vision and strategy for platform and analytics solutions. This position is responsible for the creation and execution of product solutions from idea to market to ongoing adoption, usage and profitability. This position defines, launches, and builds profitable product solutions and ensures the solutions are developed to the feature and price specifications that each target market segment demands.
- Manage the entire product lifecycle from strategic planning to tactical activities management including strategy, development, launch, maintenance of products/solutions in all markets as part of a cross functional business team.
- Conduct market and competitive analysis to determine product features and pricing. Translate customer feedback and market trends into clearly defined phased releases. Identify and respond to market need for product enhancement and versioning.
- Drive and lead cross-functional teams to ensure delivery and implementation of products, marketing and product launch materials.
- Own the long-term product roadmap, including feature enhancements, maintenance, and innovation for current and future products.
- Develop and drive an effective product and solution development plan, implementation methodology and resourcing plan and create business cases for new products and services.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree. Master’s preferred.
- Three to five years of demonstrated success in a product management, marketing, or product development role.
- Experience developing key strategies for product-related business objectives.
- Proven ability to lead and influence cross-functional teams.
- Experience in sales, marketing, profit and loss, and a management role.
- Three years of healthcare and/or nursing experience is preferred.
- Higher Education experience preferred.
- Pragmatic Marketing Framework experience preferred
Skills and Abilities:
- Serve as the voice of the customer in decisions made regarding future products
- Proven ability to objectively research and understand the targeted markets, clients and competition and translating those needs into viable product solutions.
- Proven ability creating and controlling a product roadmap and product scope based on understanding of needs, requirements, resourcing, timeline and budget
- Understanding of the dynamics of education and academic markets along with knowledge of nursing education, the healthcare competitive landscape and market drivers.
- Able to successfully launch disruptive and innovative technology and products.
- Excellent prioritization skills based on customer needs and business unit requirements. Ability to set goals, build effective agendas, and lead successful meetings.
- Excellent leadership and internal communication skills.
- Demonstrable creativity for problem solving.