- Works closely with the Utility Systems Lead, plant utilities personnel and
- engineering consultants to properly size utility systems and equipment to support
- assigned projects
- Responsible for the development of system specifications and user requirements
- to support proper design, procurement and installation of systems. Assures that
- new system designs are in accordance with relevant industry and site standards.
- Creation of bid packages for utility system equipment, including but not limited to answering requests for information, prepare of requisitions and supportsPurchasing through the procurement process.
- Initiates and oversees the integration of new systems into existing site
- infrastructure to minimize downtime and assure efficient overall system operations.
- Generates formal risk assessments, as necessary, to support key project
- Responsible for monitoring the new utility construction to assure that installation is
- as designed and that all tagging and instrumentation identification is in accordance
- with industry and CSL standards.
- Coordinates assigned project tasks with several functional areas, divisions, and/or
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement through employee selection, training and mentoring while focusing on operational efficiency and the elimination of “non-value added” activities.
- Provide a positive and equitable working environment emphasizing the CSL Values: Customer Focus, Innovation, Integrity, Collaboration, and Superior Performance.
- Complies with requirements from CSL Behring’s Safety Program, including Health and Safety mandates and OSHA requirements.
- Completes any other duties/responsibilitiesassigned by senior management.
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering. In lieu of an Engineering Degree
experience in the industrial utilities with extensive project management
experience may be considered.
Minimum five years’ experienceworking with utility systems. Must have a
strong understanding of facility utility systems. A minimum of five years
executing projects from conception through qualification in technical areas
for industrial operations – (preferably in the pharmaceutical, food or
Demonstrates a high level of verbal and written communication skills.
Demonstrates ability to work well in a team environment. Demonstrates a
high degree of organizational skills. Ability to supervise people is a plus.
Share:State/ProvinceIllinoisCityKankakeeStreet Address1201 N. KinziePrimary LocationCSL Behring Kankakee
Equal Opportunity Employer
CSL is an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you are an individual with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, please click below.