- Inteplast Group is proud to offer a wide range of quality products designed with a strong commitment to excellence and integrity.
- Through their three divisions?AmTopp, Integrated Bagging Systems (IBS), and World-Pak?they manufacture a synergistic and diverse product line that includes stretch films, BOPP films, plastic bags, PVC sheets, and many otherplastic products.
- At Inteplast, every customer benefits from our commitment to quality, people, and resources.
Plant Supervisor for small manufacturing plant. Oversee plant operations of up to 25 people; including production, quality, maintenance, shipping, scheduling, and receiving.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Must be driven
- Able to work independently
- Must have mechanical aptitude
- Must be goal driven or improvement oriented
- Background in production/ maintenance/ ISO/ consumer markets is a plus.
- Good verbal /written communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- Enforce all safety rules
- Develop operators and maintenance employees
- Fully support plants quality and production goals
- Good analytical & planning skills
- Must have regular, reliable attendance and willing to work outside the regular schedule as required
- Willing to handle job stress and interact with others in the workplace
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- 7+ years manufacturing experience (Required)
- 3+ years supervisionexperience (Required)
- Good safety track record
- 1+ years of Blown filmexperience (Required)
- 2+ years of AS400 experience (Preferred)
Job Type: Full-time
- supervision: 3 years
- Blown film: 1 year
- manufacturing: 7 years
- AS400: 2 years