$150K — $200K *
· Build and direct the product quality function, work scope includes leading engineering, incoming, production and operational quality organizations.
· Drive cross functional projects with manufacturing, supply chain, production quality, and research teams to test existing and determine new product specifications and tolerances.
· Lead quality reviews during the launch and ramp period, support plant and company leadership to make right decisions,
· Organize and prioritize work with minimal guidance and manage priorities, projects and special requests in a timely and effective manner.
· Lead FMEA activities to ensure design and manufacturing issues are identified and risks mitigated.
· Provide Design for Manufacturability (DFM) feedback to engineering as well as participate in DFM reviews.
· Address field failures by driving architecture, engineering, and manufacturing changes to improve product quality.
· Continue improvements efforts of quality data systems, first pass yield, scrap and continuous improvement opportunities in order to implement the best practices in operations.
· Set and maintain the most up to date standards for product quality related.
· Good interpersonal skills of manage tough and challenge project with little guidance to work independently.
· Excellent problem-solver, have a strong quality & customer-focused mindset, and have the personal drive for success with professional skills.
· Be able to work through ambiguity and changes, with support to the cross functional teams of quality efforts.
· Bachelor or above degree in mechanical, electrical, chemical or industrial engineering. Li-ion battery, aerospace or automotive engineering related fields.
· 10+ years of experience in product quality, quality system or program quality in high volume manufacturing environment
· Experience of supervision teams in a fast-paced environment
· Proven record of transitioning products from prototype to production
· Experience introducing new equipment and new processes into a production environment
· Excellent knowledge of quality problem solving methods, Six Sigma black belt is a plus.
· Detail oriented, ability to effectively handle multiple priorities, flexibility to reorganize and reschedule work on short notice to meet tight deadlines, have a strong quality mindset, and enjoy working in a team environment.
· Clear verbal, written, and presentation communication skills in bilingual.
· Strong interpersonal skills; Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively across business levels and functions.
Valid through: 12/25/2020
$80K — $100K
4 days ago