Plant Quality Manager
Seeking a Plant Quality Manager for a steel manufacturer in Roger, Arkansas. You will report to the Plant Manager in this role.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Global manufacturer
- Products span across multiple industries, multiple product lines
- Technological leader in its markets; innovative R&D
What’ s in it for you?
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits package and bonus plan
- Opportunity for professional growth
What will you be doing?
- Leading Quality for the plant by driving the six workstreams
- Continuously improving customer satisfaction
- Continuously improving efficiency and the internal Cost of Non-Quality
- Conformance to global and local standards including implementation of global countermeasures to chronic problems (lessons learnt)
- Achieving and sustaining external (IATF/ISO) certification
- Managing Quality planning during new product and process introduction (APQP)
- Supporting the implementation of shop floor Quality excellence - driving conformance, engagement, continuous improvement through QRCI
- Lead, develop and manage the local Quality team including labs
- Provide functional coaching and support at other plants when needed
What skills and experience do you need?
- Bachelor’ s degree or above, major in engineering or technology, quality management, or manufacturing
- Minimum of 5 years quality management experience in automotive industry
- Expert problem solver
- Trained and experienced in implementation/sustenance of QMS
- Excellent communication skills
- Good communication and people management skills