Plant Process Manager
5 - 7 years experience • Chemicals
- Responsible for the plant's process safety management, and being the local MOC process owner.
- Develop the Plant Specific Technology Plan (PSTP) with input from production, maintenance and supply chain as well as business needs, and based on that initiate capital projects.
- Review project scopes and coordinate the FEL 1 phase in the capital projects work process.
- Conduit between plant organization and Global Engineering.
- Support product development by being the plant's primary contact for S&T and facilitate plant trials.
- Drive improvements regarding productivity, yields and energy utilization, and coordinate the site's Lean 6 Sigma initiatives.
- Provide technical expertise and support to other departments, perform troubleshooting and RCFA's.
- Serve as a mentor for technical and professional development of other engineers.
- Create master recipes and BOM's for new products, and review PIF's and RMA's.
- Technical contact person for insurance company.
- Hands-on experience in chemical manufacturing or refining, 5+ years
- Good process knowledge of distillation, batch reactors and packaging unit
- Experience in project management
- Knowledge in continuous improvements methodologies such as Lean and 6Sigma
- Excellent collaborative skills and ability to lead multi-disciplinary teams
- High efficiency in organizing and prioritizing work even in stressful situations
- Effective communication skills, both written and oral, in English and local language
Must have at minimum an accredited Bachelor's Degree in Chemical Engineering or a related field.
Master's Degree is preferred.