Plant Operations Manager - Automotive - OH - 27064743
Extremely well established manufacturer of automotive metal components has immediate need for a Plant Manager at their facility near Cleveland OH. Our Client will consider promoting a candidate who is currently a Senior Production Manager or Operations Manager who is ready for the next step!
The Operations manager will direct, manage and monitor all plant operations. Responsible for the manufacture and shipment of company sold products. Ensure that profit, quality, safety, and productivity standards are achieved.
- Responsible for the leadership and all manufacturing related associates.
- Responsible for material management including inventory levels, scheduling, container levels, shipping, and receiving.
- Establish and drive systems to attain 100% delivery on time.
- Continually drive adherence to quality process and procedures to achieve zero PPM (parts per million)
- Identify cost drivers and lead manufacturing activities to attain variable expense budgeted ratios.
- Identify negative manufacturing trends and utilize cross-functional teams to improve production metrics.
- Identify necessary capital expenditures to maintain technological competitive edge.
- Utilize annual performance reviews to drive change and improve manufacturing metrics.
- Develop and train manufacturing associates, material handlers, team leaders, and production supervisors.
- Lead production associates, material handlers, team leaders, and production supervisors to continually improve safety, quality, delivery, and production metrics.
- Actively promote associates participation in continuous improvement efforts like suggestion programs and Continuous Improvement teams.
- Ensure compliance with all local, State and Federal regulations in the plant.
- Follow all applicable IATF 16949 policies, procedures and work instructions.
- Follow all applicable ISO14001 policies and procedures.
- High School Graduate or equivalent
- Relevant College Degree or 15years management experience
- 10 years experience in manufacturing in similar production environments
- 5years supervision / management
- Defining quality issues, identifying root causes, and creating action decks to resolve issues.
Base Salary: $90,000.00 - $110,000.00 (DOE) + Great Benefits
Location: Strongsville, OH (Cleveland, OH Area)
Cube Management is a global recruiting and consulting firm that helps companies accelerate their sales, by providing the top-level talent they need to grow their business. Cube Management is a leading recruiting and consulting partner to emerging growth, mid-market and global companies in the technology, manufacturing, healthcare, consumer package goods and business service sectors. We work across the spectrum of Operations, Sales, Marketing, Safety, Engineering, Accounting and Business Development, providing holistic solutions that drive revenue and profit success. Cube Management combines Strategy, Process and People, to produce great results.