$80K — $100K *
Essential Duties Responsibilities:
* Management duties including, but not limited to, hiring, training and developing, coaching and counseling, and terminating department staff as deemed necessary.
* Supervise the overall maintenance operation of facility.
* Perform repairs and maintenance on equipment and supplies.
* Order and requisition supplies and equipment, as needed, within budgetary guidelines.
* Test emergency generator weekly and monthly as required by State and Federal regulations.
* Know and follow established safety rules and policies and procedures of the maintenance department.
* Keep required records and submit to the Administrator when required.
* Cooperate with and support other department supervisors and Stakeholders.
* Maintain the building in good repair and keep free of hazards such as those caused by electrical, plumbing, heating and cooling systems.
* High school diploma or GED required or equivalent related work experience.
* Minimum of three (3) years related experience.
* One (1) to two (2) years management/supervisory experience required.
* Practical knowledge of day-to-day maintenance and facility physical plant upkeep.
* Ability to operate various pieces of equipment to include: lawn mower, weed eater, blower, edger, pressure washer, chainsaw, etc.
* Effective verbal and written English communication skills.
* Highest level of professionalism with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
* Ability to communicate at all levels of organization and work well within a team environment in support of company objectives.
* Knowledge of health care regulations pertaining to surveys ( JCAHO/State of TN) of long term care or hospitals.
Valid through: 7/2/2021