We are seeking a Plant Mechanical Engineer for a direct hire opportunity in the Fort Wayne area. Our client is an industry leader offering a highly competitive salary and excellent benefit package.
Responsible for all non-electrical plant site services and equipment, large capital project engineering and management, and technical mechanical support for all departments as needed, as well as direct supervision of various plant employees.
- Direct the operation, inspection and maintenance of all non-electrical utilities throughout the plant
- Assure and maintain water quality
- Maintain all buildings and general plant site conditions and systems
- Ensure inspection compliance
- Supervise millwrights, water treat operators, fabrication and machine shop employees
- Mechanical Engineering or equivalent degree
- Industrial Maintenance/Engineering experience
- Supervisory experience
- Experience in Water Treatment
- Experience in Predictive/Preventative Maintenance