Job ID: 1802843
Trinity Rail Maintenance Services is searching for a talented team player to fill the open position of Plant Manager at our Jonesboro, AR facility! We welcome your ideas and your outstanding work ethic. Join our team today and be a part of Helping to Build America.
- Manage the day to day direction of plant operations leadership team, including superintendents, foremen, and supervisors.
- Establish functional business plans and technical project objectives to meet the short- and long- term goals of a production or warehousing organization
- Exercise supervision with respect to production volume, cost and quality of production; meeting production and delivery dates.
- Direct auxiliary functions within a plant to support manufacturing operations: material control, tooling engineering, estimating, purchasing (MRO).
- Responsible for maintenance of plant and production facilities, including preventative maintenance program.
- Forecast labor requirements and recommends equipment and layout changes.
- Recommend changes in production methods or material handling procedures.
- Maintain compliance with Company policies, safety standards and good housekeeping practices.
- Work with QA team to ensure that products meet customer standards and specifications.
- Four year degree in Manufacturing Engineering preferred; 5-7 years manufacturing operations management and supervision experience required
- 5 years manufacturing repair facility experience preferred
- 3-5 years manufacturing continuous improvement experience
- Ability to analyze and interpret blueprints and production drawings and plan cost efficient work procedures that meet quality requirements
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products; specifically Excel and Word
- Experience with Time & Attendance system; Kronos preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and ability to communicate across all levels