$100K — $120K + $17.5K bonus *
PLANT MANAGER – VISALIA, CA
Top attributes for the Ideal Candidate:
1. Bachelor’s Degree required; technical/engineering preferred.
2. A minimum 10 years of experience post college graduation in a manufacturing environment is required.
3. Knowledge and experience of LEAN manufacturing/Six Sigma would be a plus.
Company Overview: Our client is one of the largest and most respected providers of chemicals and related services in the United States. The company is proud to partner with hundreds of companies to help them make the best products in the world at the lowest possible cost.
• Monitor capacity needs and revise requirements as needed per S&OP process.
• Monitor the business performance throughout the year, assuming full P&L responsibility and accountability; and initiate corrective action where necessary to ensure the facility meets defined goals through metrics and common/best practices.
• Assess current teams and assure the right people are in the right place. As necessary, attract, recruit and train high-caliber machinists, trades, and professional talent.
• Assess current procedures and processes, develop suitable performance indicators, and lead continuous improvement initiatives to position facility to achieve efficiency and quality improvements in line with a best-in-class organization in its industry.
• Deliver customer satisfaction by continuous development and improvement in on-time delivery.
• Interact with customers when necessary to ensure all requirements are met; coordinate and resolve issues regarding existing and new products and services.
• Manage the constant improvement of safety, housekeeping, quality and related regulatory requirements.
• Accountability for employee development plans and people management strategies
package will be developed for the successful candidate that includes a base salary, along with performance-based bonus.
Valid through: 6/14/2021