- Lead, drive, and sustain the cultural and technical changes necessary to make plant a world-class Lean manufacturer.
- Responsible for leading the continuous improvement efforts. Establish credibility (through Lean knowledge, business acumen, and franchise-specific knowledge) with executive leadership to influence basic strategy and effective inclusion of long-range improvements to business plans
- Responsible for the overall manufacturing operations within the business to include: procurement, supply chain management, manufacturing, assembly, and distribution of all products.
- Train and implement Lean Enterprise principles, tools, and techniques within the manufacturing organization.
- Significantly reduce direct costs, improve quality, and shrink inventory.
BachelorDegree with preference in engineering or a related technical discipline. Business Degrees will be considered, and advanced degrees are a plus.
10+ years of leadership experience in a manufacturing environment which supports TS-16949, IATF 16949 and Toyota Production System principles.
Lean Manufacturing - kaizen events, TPS methodology, value stream mapping, 5S, visual controls, TPM, Kanban project management skills desired.
Detail oriented with a strong financial acumen and ability to drive to metrics
Very hands on in a manufacturing environment