8 - 10 years experience • Automotive
$120,000.00 - $145,000.00
Do you enjoy managing a variety of activities with cross-functional teams? Do you thrive under pressure in environments with competing tasks and high responsibility? Our client, a leading automotive supplier, is seeking a dynamic Plant Manager.
The successful candidate will be a part of a globally recognized company that offers technologically innovative solutions for automotive and industrial applications. The company attributes their success to having diverse, competent teams of innovative, out of the box thinkers who want to reach their full potential, and by giving back to their community through various social engagement activities.
• Conferring with management personnel to establish budgets, cost controls, production and quality control standards
• Insuring accuracy of data regarding types, quantities, specifications, and delivery dates of products
• Directing activities with sales, engineering and production for effective launch of new business to meet customer requirements and maintain leadership in the marketplace
• Managing activities with procurement, maintenance and quality control to obtain optimum utilization of capital and Human Resources
• Developing and implementing operating procedures designed to eliminate bottlenecks and improve product quality
• Establishing objectives for improvement while creating a balance in the quality of life at work and away from work for employees
• Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or IndustrialEngineering or a business-related degree
• A minimum of 7 to 10 years manufacturing experience as a plant manager supplying components to the automotive or heavy-duty truck industry
• Experience launching new products using close tolerances with high quality machining and grinding processes
• Our client offers comprehensive compensation packages, ongoing training and development, company benefits, and health programs.
• Comprehensive knowledge of Quality Systems within the automotive industry preferably of engine components; knowledge of camshafts a plus