- Responsible for all aspects of manufacturing, engineering, logistics, EH&S and facilities at plant. Establish local strategy, leadership of workforce and interface with key internal customer
- Typically, responsible for a plant population of 100 - 200 employees with high complexity and a 24/7 operation
- Actively build a work environment that fosters operational, team and individual excellence by demonstrating effective leadership, communication and people support behaviors.
- Management of annual operating plan and deployment of resources to deliver production commitments in key safety, quality, service, and cost target areas.
- Provide leadership to develop safety culture required to achieve and sustain world-class safety performance, including development and execution of effective safety processes.<span
- Responsible for developing annual operating plans, budgets, and detailed plans to deliver.
- Established track record of manufacturing accomplishments
- Prior work experience in a paper manufacturing environment, printing, forming and paper board die cutting.
- Competent in Lean Manufacturing execution, and process based continuous improvement. Provide Leadership to establish a culture of continuous improvement leveraging Lean Manufacturing principles.
- Direct site capital programs and expenditures to support strategic operations goals.
- Comply with all local, state and federal regulations.
- BA/BS degreepreferred, in engineering or business.
- 7-10 years of experience in manufacturing operations.
- Management/supervisory experiencerequired.
- Clear understanding of regulatory requirements required to manufacturing operations management
- Must have financial aptitude, analytical skills, proven leadership effectiveness.