- Responsible for all aspects of manufacturing, engineering, logistics, EH&S and facilities at plant.
- Establish local strategy, leadership of workforce and interface with key internal customer group. Typically responsible for a plant population of 400+ employees with high complexity.
- Management of annual operating plan and deployment of resources to achieve production commitments.
- Leadership of all aspects of safety management for the location, including establishment of effective safety programs, investigate safety incidents and establish/meet safety targets.
- Supportinternal customer groups to ensure attainment of EBIT targets and delivery of finished products to meet customer expectations.
- Leadership in implementing special initiatives such as Lean Manufacturing.
- Direct site capital programs and expenditures to support strategic operations goals.
- Comply with all local, state and federal regulations.
- BS/BA preferred, in engineering, technical or business with 10+ years’ experience in manufacturing operations including management/supervisory experiencerequired.
- Prior plant leadership responsibility is required.
- Must have financial aptitude, analytical skills, proven leadership effectiveness.
- Have a progressive history of Lean Manufacturing within a manufacturing environment
- Prior work experience in consumer products desired
- Prior plant management experience in a union environment preferred