- Responsible for all aspects of manufacturing, engineering, logistics, EH&S and facilities at plant.
- Establish local strategy, leadership of workforce and interface with key internal customer group.
- Typically responsible for a plant population of 300-750 employees with high complexity.
- Management of annual operating plan and deployment of resources to achieve production commitments.
- Leadership of all aspects of safety management for the location, including establishment of effective safety programs, investigate safety incidents and establish/meet safety targets.
- Support internal customer groups to ensure attainment of EBITA targets and delivery of finished products to meet customer expectations.
- Leadership in implementing special initiatives such as Lean Manufacturing.
- Direct site capital programs and expenditures to support strategic operations goals.
- Comply with all local, state and federal regulations.
- BA/BS degreerequired in engineering or business.
- 7-10 years experience in manufacturing operations.
- Management/supervisory experiencerequired.
- Must have financial aptitude, analytical skills, proven leadership effectiveness.