$100K — $120K
Summary: The Plant Manager will be responsible for all manufacturing related activity.
The Plant Manager will focus to ensure systemic adherence, delivering safety, quality, delivery, cost and cultural improvement. The leader will support our mission of ensuring profitable growth, increasing stakeholder value and delivering to our customer’s expectations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Responsible for the manufacturing operation of the site.
2. Ensures attainment of all safety, quality, delivery, cost & cultural improvement commitments.
a. Safety- Our number one responsibility. The Plant Manager will be responsible for ensuring a safe work environment through systemic adherence, improvements and behaviors that generate zero incidents.
b. Quality - Responsible for continuous product and process quality related improvements, ensuring that we deliver to the commitments made to our customers and stakeholders. This includes adherence to our quality systems and collaborative action to improve upon them. The Plant Manager will support our quality policy by entirely satisfying the requirements of our customers, his or her commitment to excellence and assisting associates to produce continuously improving results.
c. Delivery -Build upon delivery-based systems to ensure on time delivery to our customers. Responsible for continuous improvement of inventory turns to meet or beat the budgeted commitments.
d. Cost – The Plant Manager will coordinate with other functional groups, suppliers & customers to increase the efficiency of the sites resources while reducing controllable costs and delivering to cost savings commitments. Responsible for application of the site budget, cost controls and resources that lead to the achievement of the budgeted commitments. Responsible for capital planning, providing an adequate ROI when applicable. Lead continuously improving results associated with Overall Equipment Effectiveness.
e. Culture- The Plant Manager of this site will support our core values, the development of our associates and the integration of principle-based systems that positively impact the morale of our associates & business results. Supports and leads to reduce the gap regarding specific operational excellence based cultural opportunities that are identified.
3. Collaboratively develops yearly G&Os and quarterly priorities for the site. Determines the responsibilities of the staff and organizational groups while managing the groups to accomplish our identified business objectives.
4. Responsible for all site results, on-time reporting and identified actions to continuously improve. The Plant Manager will continuously review operational site status and direct the resolution of manufacturing, material, engineering, supplier or customer related opportunities to minimize cost and prevent operational delays.
5. Ensure new projects launch on time and on budget.
6. Provide input for the development of product strategy, process strategy and R&D to maximize future growth.
7. Partner with HR to develop associates, including performance feedback, recruitment, selection, salary planning, incentive plan and performance recognition.
8. Support our stakeholders: Our Associates, Customers, Suppliers & Community, fostering professional relationships and promoting our image.
9. Ensures that all associates assigned are aware of and comply with governmental laws, regulations, and company policies.
Education and/or Experience:
Valid through: 8/27/2020