$150K - $200K*
The Plant Manager will direct and manage all plant operations with overall responsibilities for production, maintenance, quality, other production-related activities and be a strong leader that will develop experienced senior management into next level cohesive team.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Plant Manager's essential functions include:
* Directing and managing plant operations for production, maintenance, quality and safety.
* Coordinating plant activities through the planning with departmental managers to insure the total manufacturing objectives are accomplished in a timely and cost effective manner.
* Developing and controlling profits, plans, and budget.
* Establish communication values and structure though out the plant that provides clarity, feedback and recognition.
* Implementing cost effective systems of control over capital, operating expenditures, manpower, wages and salaries.
Valid through: 2020-3-18