Our client is recognized as a worldwide leader in the food-related industry with a long history of innovation and excellence.
- B.S. in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering preferred but your work experience is also valued
- 5+ years’ experience in a plant environment
- Prior supervisory direct/indirect experience
- Strong leadership/mentoring capabilities
- Lead and guide a small facility to promote a safe culture while managing various unit operations
- Units would include mixing, transporting, drying, scrubbing, packaging, cooling and loadout.
- Manage production schedules
- Enjoy working as a team leading by example with strong leadership skills