About The Open Position
GHSP, a global Mechatronics organization, is currently looking for a Plant Manager to join our team in Hart, Michigan.
About the Position
Provides strategic leadership for planning, organizing and directing the overall success of the assigned operation. Is directly responsible for the plants P&L. Achieves strategic business goals and key operations measures. Decisions and actions made are likely to have long-ranging effect on organizational effectiveness and success. Ensures timely resolution of critical issues which requires a high degree of management competence including leading subordinate managers to accomplish overall organization objectives. Consistently considers Lean Leadership.
Primary responsibilities for this position involve:
* Ensures success of safety, quality and efficiency of the facility.
* Ensures support of programs in Continuous Improvement and Value Analysis/Value Engineering (VA/VE).
* Ensures success of new program launch and continued customer satisfaction.
* Manages financial aspects of operations.
* Aligns structure, resources and talent with business strategies.
* Develops strategic objectives and targets for the business.
* Provides leadership efforts in support of world-class manufacturing practices and lean principles.
* Ensures plant skill sets and experience are aligned with the GHSP corporate vision and strategy.
Full Time / Part Time
Are You A Good Fit For This Job?
You could be right for this job if you have:
o Bachelor's degree in engineering general equivalent required.
o Maters degree in Engineering General or equivalent preferred.
o 10+ years of experience in operation with at least 10 years in a senior leadership role.
o Automotive industry experience required.
o Knowledge of Basic Electronics required.
o Knowledge of PCB and software integration preferred.
o Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects at one time, with track record of delivering on commitments.
o Effective communications skills; written and verbal.