Eaton's Power Systems Division is currently seeking a Plant Manager to join our team. This position is based at our Olean, New York facility.
This position provides leadership and management for the manufacturing operations, which includes approximately 100 plant employees. The plant manufacturesArresters and M-Force Load Break Switches.The primary function of this position is to lead the plant, providing strategy and direction to meet and exceed the organization's short-term and long-term business and financial goals.
- Develop short and long-term plans in alignment with the strategic plan and annual profit plan objectives to drive superior operational performance and financial results.
- Establish objectives and track key performance indicators across the organization; ensure continued improvement in all balanced scorecard indicators with emphasis on Safety, Quality, Delivery, Inventory, Cost and Culture.
- Proactively champion a culture focused on Environmental, Health & Safety (EHS), driving a zero-incident culture.Empower employees and drive accountability for EHS to all levels in the organization.
- Create a culture of exceeding customer expectations, ensuring that the organization is highly responsive to customer needs and issues.Work with key stakeholders across Marketing, Sales, Engineering and Operations to ensure achievement of end-to-end quality goals.
- Establish inventory plans by product family/site; proactively manage inventory to profit plan, driving improved and sustainable processes; execute the Supply Demand Planning (SIOP) process, driving ownership and collaboration across all stakeholder groups; generate forecasts that meet customer expectations and profit plan objectives.
- Develop and cultivate relationships with key suppliers (internal and external) to ensure high quality relationships and products.
- Drive cost out, meeting or exceeding profit plan targets.
- Continuously improve operations through alignment with the Eaton Business System with a strong focus on driving a Continuous Improvement Culture.Support meeting all of the criteria identified in the Eaton Business System (EBS) including Eaton Lean System, OpA, MESH, HR-Opr review, PROLaunch and MMA.
- Build organizational capability by providing leadership in recruiting, goal alignment, employee development, performance management and communication.Ensure motivation and retention of a high-performance plant leadership team and workforce.
- Demonstrate a leadership style that perpetuates the Eaton Values and Philosophy and the Eaton Code of Ethics.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited intuition.
- Minimum 6 years of experience with progressive levels of accountability and responsibility in Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Finance, OPEX and/or related support functions in a manufacturing environment is required.
- Minimum 3 years of managing people in a manufacturing environment.
- Master's in Business Administration (MBA) from an accredited institution is preferred.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look-from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day-you'll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That's why Eaton is dedicated to improving people's lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We're ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we're committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.