**Position is located in the Mid West with relocation assistance provided
· Promote growth over this 400+ manufacturing site, leading a large team including, but not inclusive, of operations, engineering, quality, EHS.
· Engage all employees in creating a safe and productive workforce with unyielding integrity and values.
· Meeting key manufacturing metrics, such as schedule achievement, reduction, inventory control, product quality, performance and span.
· Strategically planning staffing needs to optimize labor productivity and efficiency.
· Identifying and driving productivity projects to meet operating plan Commitments.
· Promoting lean manufacturing/six sigma tools and methodologies to drive process improvements.
· Leading efforts related to standardizing & simplifying processes, reviewing metrics, leading/participating in projects aimed at increasing service levels, productivity, performance, and EHS.
· Energize, coach and mentor hourly employees and lead management staff.
· Passionately have a desire to learn, be a change agent and have financial acumen.
· Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced high pressure environment.
· Working with external service providers to ensure delivery on key processes and projects.
· Working with both external and internal customers on initiatives & projects aimed at driving production efficiencies.
· Represent Plant Operations in community affairs and governmental relations.
· Maintain long term focus and plan for site, including products and manufacturing strategy.
· BS Degree. Technical degreepreferred, but not required
· Demonstrated ability to influence/drive change.
· Minimum of 5years' or more leadership experience.
· 10 years of manufacturing experience
· Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
· Demonstrated leadership abilities and strong communication/energizing skills.
· Proven leadership skills and record of accomplishments showing Business impact.
· Ability to work with individuals at all levels of the organization to motivate for results and promote positive employee relations.