Plant Manager job opening in Carson City, Nevada. A rapidly growing, popular food industry manufacturer is now conducting a search to fulfill a Plant Manager job opening in Carson City, Nevada. The Plant Manager will have an immensely important role for the company, as he or she will be expected to drive operations and strategic vision for the company’s manufacturing site. JMJ Phillip’s plant management recruiters are seeking savvy leaders whom are intensely familiar with all aspects of a food manufacturing site for this job. The organization is offering A high salary and excellent benefits to the Plant Manager whom can best keep the departments moving forward. For a Plant Manager near Carson City whom is looking for a challenge, this is the right job opportunity!
Carson City Plant Manager Overview:
The Carson City Plant Manager will be primarily responsible for managing all aspects of the site’s success. For this job, he or she will need to be a conduit between all departments and functions. Additionally, the Plant Manager will champion the continuous improvement initiatives on-site in Carson City, Nevada, as he or she will need to constantly be on the lookout for opportunities to save costs or expedite processes. The Plant Manager will have all department heads (customer service, engineering, production, sales, human resources) report to him or her. Additionally, he or she will report to the company’s executive management.
Carson City Plant Manager Job Opening
· The Plant Manager will devise short and long-term plans for the greater Carson City site to drive cost improvements and efficiency benchmarks.
· For each department head, the Carson City Plant Manager will have a great deal of responsibility in mentoring and training each department head to instill more leadership qualities.
· The Plant Manager must also instill a sense of accountability and trust at the greater Carson City location.
· There is no travel outside of metro Carson City required for this job.
Plant Manager (Carson City Area) Job Requirements:
· A bachelor’s degree in engineering or a business-related field is required for this job.
At least 10 years of experience in operations management for a company.