$110K — $120K
Responsible for the overall performance of the Plant operation. Works with upper level management to help devise strategies and formulate policies that ensure all Company objectives and values are being met. Directs and coordinates a multi-shift operation through supervisory personnel, activities concerned with production of Company products, utilizing knowledge of production methods and procedures, machine and equipment capabilities, as well as available labor resources. Oversees all safety, quality, training, and continuous improvement programs. Develops a highly trained and efficient organization for the achievement of world class customer service and factory performance. Reports to the VP of Manufacturing
Essential Job Functions and Accountabilities
· Responsible for maintaining a safe work environment, including worker safety, as well as meeting all OSHA, local, state, and federal requirements.
· Works closely with Marketing and Sales to ensure that operations meets and exceeds all customer needs and requirements.
· Works closely with Engineering and Marketing to aid in the development of new products and processes.
· Works closely with accounting to ensure accurate tracking of all costs and expenses.
· Supports Materials Management, Planning and Logistics team.
· Provides coaching, mentoring and training for all plant supervisory employees, including those in production, material control, and office functions.
· Provides leadership for promoting and sustaining continuous improvement initiatives in all areas of the facility.
· Performs administrative supervision of personnel activities ensuring all Company policies are applied consistently and fairly to all plant employees.
· Responsible for overall product quality.
· Analyzes short and long-term production and manpower capabilities and provides strategies and makes recommendations to meet the anticipated requirements.
· Generates and monitors efficiency and productivity measures. Provides financial information including cost analysis and cost justifications for expenditures.
· Interacts effectively with employees at all levels of the Company and has the ability to create and maintain a cohesive and unified work force.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· Working operations knowledge of Assembly processes (automation and manual) and a high mix manufacturing environment
· Working knowledge of Lean Manufacturing techniques such as 6S, Kaizen, Kan Ban, and Continuous improvement
· Candidate must have ability to work independently, be a self-starter and self-managed
Educational & Certification
· B.S. Degree in Management/Engineering or another related field, MBA a plus
· Minimum of 10 years Plant Management/Operations Management experience
· Lean/Six Sigma certification preferred
· Green Belt/Black Belt certification a plus
Valid through: 3/16/2021