We are looking for a "Plant Manager" with one our Leading Food Processing clients in Bedford Park, IL.
Here are exiting responsibilities:
- As a Plant Manager, you'll be providing the vision, leadership, and coaching needed to develop and maintain the competencies, performance, and collaboration of all departmental employees within the plant.
- You'll be responsible to directs and manages all plant operations with overall responsibilities for production and production-related activities.
- You'll be providing direction and fosters the professional development of departmental managers and supervisors.
- You also drive continuous improvement, executes change management, and ensures plant and employee safety standards are met.
We would love to hear from you if :
- You have 5+ years of Plant experience in Food Industry.
- You have experienced in owning and improving KPIs.
- You have experienced in Fast Growing company.
We embrace diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
What's in it for you? Glad you asked !!
Excellent Base Salary + Great Benefits Package + Relocation Assistance.