Banner Engineering is a world-leading manufacturer of photoelectric, ultrasonic, and vision sensors; combined with our Safety, Wireless, and Lighting products we serve the global automation market. Banner supplies automation products to most of the manufacturing companies in the Fortune 500, who rely on Banner for reliable automation solutions.
We recognize that it’s our employees who make Banner an innovative organization, and we appreciate their contributions to our success. We’re committed to keeping Banner an energized, casual workplace where everyone's ideas and efforts are valued.
We were happy to learn we earned a place in the
Star Tribune’s List of 2018 Top Workplaces.
Banner Engineering is looking for a talented Plant Manager to oversee the operations at our Distribution & Production facility in Plymouth, MN. The person who takes on this role will manage and direct the production and warehouse operations, and ensure that our products are manufactured in a safe environment to meet or exceed our quality expectations. This hands-on position will be primarily first shift (Monday through Friday), but will have responsibility for second and third shifts as well.
• Bachelor’s degree (preferably in engineering, manufacturing, operations or a similar field)
• 10+ years of relevant plant management experience
• Proven track record in manufacturing processes, procedures, and equipment
• Knowledge of business and leadership principles and practices, as well as strategic planning
• Proven ability to consistently lead and influence others to take positive action
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Able to make sound decisions to keep the facility operating safely and efficiently, and demonstrated problem-solving skills
• Knowledge, implementation and application of Lean principles
• Experience and understanding of import / export laws
• Experience in the Industrial Automation industry