The Maintenance Manager will plan, estimate and schedule preventative and corrective maintenance of plant equipment, machinery, and service systems to increase uptime and minimize unscheduled downtime. This position supervises maintenance and mechanical staff and includes planning and scheduling maintenance work responsibilities.
- Participate in the preparation and administration of the facility maintenance budget. Submit recommendations, monitor expenditures, prepare cost estimates, submit justification for equipment and assist in the development of support documentation for projects.
- Implement processes to continually improve work systems that positively enhance the work environment for all associates.
- Work closely with appropriate operation leaders to develop the capital and maintenance budgets
- Provide team-building with an ability to collaborate and build good working relationships across multiple departments and leadership levels
- Provide support to operations to ensure objectives in safety, quality, production, and cost are being met
- Manages and develops relationships with project equipment supplier(s) and contractors
- Provide hands-on technical expertise to increase and maintain plant operations
- 7+ years of heavy industrial manufacturing leadership experience resulting in continuous safety improvement
- Bachelor’s degree, engineering