Florence, SC AREA
Competitive salary + Bonus
Our client company is seeking an experienced engineer to be responsible for the engineering, maintenance and upkeep of all plant equipment by managing administrative requirements, planning and scheduling, technical documents and capital projects for their Chemical manufacturing plant.
You must be willing to:
· Manage the maintenance programs/capital/expense budgets for the department/entire facility
· Implement/champion the plant Predictive Maintenance/Reliability program
· Supervise the maintenance/electrical employees
· Oversee plant process automation systems
· Implement/manage CMMS Planning/PM functions/maintain technical library
· Provide direction/leadership for training Maintenance Department personnel
Requirements (IF YOU DON'T HAVE THESE, DON'T APPLY)
· BS in EE/ME/CE
· At least 6+ years' experience in Maintenance/ Facility Engineering in pulp & paper/chemical/building materials/related
· Must have experience in Six Sigma/ISO 9002/Statistics or SPC methodology for problem solving/Lean Manufacturing.
· Familiar with plant automation systems/PLC programming/HMIs
· Education in drafting/CAD skills
Our client requests resumes be submitted in Word Doc format, '97-2003, with contact information outside of the header
Please tell us:
Where do you currently reside?
Will you relocate? Yes/No
Full Time, Permanent Position
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship needed now or future
Edwards Place of Employment is a BBB accredited business
Valid through: 8/21/2020