Plant Maintenance Lead Responsibilities:
- Operate and maintain mechanical, electrical, and building systems and equipment.
- Responsible for subordinates Maintenance Department schedules.
- Completes assigned preventative maintenance and reactive maintenance repairs.
- Ability to maintain machinery and equipment (i.e., pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, motors, gearboxes, etc.).
- Responsible for the preventive maintenance programs to minimize maintenance cost of all production equipment.
- Evaluate and maintain equipment inventory, repair and maintenance records on all plant machinery.
- Participate in workplace safety and health meetings.
- Ensure safety and health hazards are corrected, eliminated or guarded.
- Having the authority to: Stop and prevent unsafe actions; stop the use of unsafe equipment and tools, stop work and/or have employees leave a work area.
- Ensure that all incident reports are completed in a timely and accurate manner and investigate all near misses.
- Perform individual tasks and assist others in general maintenance and repair of all manufacturing equipment.
- Follows safety regulations and enforces compliance with company safety rules and regulations.
Plant Maintenance Lead Education/Skills Required:
- B.S. in mechanical or electrical engineering or equivalent journeyman in one of the above.
- Must have experience with metals/stamping operations.
- Minimum of three years skilled maintenance experiencerequired.
- Must be a team player committed to working in a quality environment.
- Basic computer skills in Microsoft Office.