Make a difference
Ciber Global wants you. Come build new things with us and advance your career. At Ciber Global you'll collaborate with experts. You'll join successful teams contributing to our clients' success. You'll work side by side with our clients and have long-term opportunities to advance your career with the latest emerging technologies.Work Description:
Intermediate Manufacturing Application & Infrastructure Specialist provides technical and project support for plant IT applications and daily activities. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist in support of corporate IT sponsored application integration, change management, incident management and problem resolution, meeting the objectives of manufacturing while minimizing lost production due to IT related issues.
- Provide line of business support interfacing with IT team, Manufacturing Engineering, Production Control, and the local Union.
- Provide day to day production support for IT systems, manufacturing and IT launch activities and upgrades while executing the IT strategic direction.
- Perform implementation and 1st level support of mission critical plant applications. This includes a functional knowledge of all plant applications used by local plants, ability to troubleshoot system issues, manage and/or configure application and application access. This includes but is not limited to Broadcast, FIS, AVI, PFS, PFCS, MPTS, Mainframe Systems, Royal Tool, Andon, OPC (Kepware), SGPP (ProcessVue), Mercury, MDT, Factory Asset Center, and QAS.
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
- Requires 3+ years deskside IT technical experience or related field.
- Requires Active Directory, Windows, Client Server, LAN/WAN, UNIX knowledge.
- Knowledge of machine monitoring, performance and quality systems, component tracking, common plant and office network environments, engineering systems and identification systems.
- Experience working with Manufacturing Engineering to launch and integrate IT systems from concept to the production environment while following appropriate change management procedures.
Driving and Travel Requirements:
- Project Management experience is a plus.
- May be required to drive a company car. A valid driver's license is required as well as a clean driving record.
- May be required to travel domestically.
At Ciber Global our consultants have access to a comprehensive benefits package. Benefits can include Paid-Time-Off, Paid Holidays, 401K matching, Life and Accidental Death Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability Insurance, and a variety of other perks. Find a purpose
Help clients embrace emerging technologies. Create inventive solutions and meet intriguing client challenges. Solve, fix, design and innovate. Be a part of something bigger by helping clients go digital, create engaging customer experiences and transform their business. Move ahead
Our success as a company is built on practicing inclusion and embracing diversity. Ciber is committed to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, where all employees are treated with respect and dignity. Together we work to create and maintain an environment where everyone feels valued, included, and respected. At Ciber, our differences are embraced and celebrated. Ciber Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Ciber is proud to be recognized as a National Minority Supplier.
National MBE Certification has been issued to Ciber Global, LLC by the Michigan Minority Supplier Development Council. About Ciber
Founded in 1974, Ciber partners with organizations to develop technology strategies and solutions that deliver tangible business value. Ciber Global is a consulting, outsourcing and business solutions integration provider and partner with offices across the United States and India.
Ciber's strength is enhanced by its parent company, HTC Global, a growing technology innovation and execution leader with 11,000 employees worldwide. HTC Global helps its clients reimagine technology to reach business goals.