Our client is a publicly-held, manufacturing company with 13,500 employees worldwide and growing. Reporting to a Sr. HR Manager, this position will be responsible for providing HR leadership and support to a manufacturing facility with 300 non-union employees and managing a staff of 2 HR professionals.
This dynamic, Fortune 500 company is looking for HR Professionals who are interested in building and advancing their careers within. Relocation may be required for future advancement.
* Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related field (Master's Degree preferred)
* Minimum of 3 years of experience in Human Resources with plant operations
* Familiar with a 24/7 operational environment
* Must have a desire to walk the shop floor
* Experience and aptitude with HRIS, preferably with Workday
* Thorough knowledge of full-cycle recruitment process
* Strong customer service, relationship building, problem solving and follow-up skills
* Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills