Plant HR Manager ? HR#397
Job Category: HR Management - Employee Relations / Org Development
Industry: Manufacturing & Production
Executive Human Resource Service is privileged to present an exciting opportunity with a Manufacturing & Production company within their
Relocation Expense Provided
Although, Individual are encouraged to apply, the Ideal candidate with the following qualification will only be considered.
7+ years of Human Resources experience in a generalist capacity
3+ years' experience managing Employee Relations, compensation, benefits administration, training, and recruitment.
Experience working in a manufacturing environment required.
Competencies needed for this position are, building partnerships, managing conflict, coaching, stress tolerance, planning and organizing, decision making, continuous learning, initiating action, communication and technical/professional knowledge and skills.
Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Management or a related field.
Must be US Citizen or Authorized to Work in the United States
Executive Human Resource Services is privileged to present an exciting opportunity of an HR Manager.
The Human Resources Manager II partners with Plant Managers to oversee a plant of about 150 employees.
You will work with multiple product lines, business units, and multiple plant managers and key leaders.
A high level of communication as well as the ability to deal with conflict effectively and offer the appropriate solutions is needed to be successful within this position.
As the Plant Human Resource Manager you will be responsible for:
- Establishing rapport and acts as a business partner with plant management on all issues affecting plant operations.
- Partnering with plant managers to design recruitment strategy, maintain staffing documents, interview candidates and develop staff;
- Collaborating with plant and staff mangers to provide performance appraisal input and ensuring performance reviews are completed and delivered on time;
- Attending management meetings to understand or revise plant operations, determining ways to develop staff, reviewing any employee relations issues, and sharing organizational knowledge;
- Reviewing Employee Engagement Survey results with managers to identify process improvements upon plant procedures;
- Coordinating management training in interviewing, selection, terminations, promotions, performance management, sexual harassment, or other areas as needed; and
- Manages and carries out the plant's employee relations programs, policies and procedures, and oversees all personnel activity within the plant by: (40%)
- Provide an internal communications strategy with workforce and implementing an effective communications strategy between the plant manager and the plant on a long-term basis;
- Communicating Company goals to employees and ensuring they are recognized and creating value for employees;
- Overseeing plant-based training for new employees and ensuring training is completed on time and results in certification;
- Overseeing communication regarding benefits, compensation, employee referral program, EAP programs, etc.;
- Auditing HRIS data to meet the needs or the organizations goal of 95% accuracy in regard to HRIS;
- Updating and supervising new employee orientation to foster a positive attitude toward company goals;
- Overseeing personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, and terminations;
- Conducting and reviewing exit interviews to determine reasons behind voluntary separations; and
- Completing local wage surveys providing data and determining wage issues within the plant.
- Ensures compliance with EEO and ADA guidelines while establishing a positive employee relations environment
SALARY: Based on Experience
Thank you for taking the time to share this information with your business colleagues. Any inquiries will be held in the strictest confidence.