- Provide HR guidance to the plant leadership team and hourly workforce.
- Serve as functional resource for employee base, ensuring their understanding and compliance with benefit and HR policies and regulations.
- Typically supports a plant population of 100+.
- Experience in all areas within HR function, including staffing, talent management, compensation, benefits, payroll, employee and labor relations in California.
- Manage recruitment effort and onboarding for all hourly permanent/temp employees.
- Utilize HR analytics to drive sound business decisions and drive continuous improvement
- Keep management advised of potential problem areas and recommend/implement solutions as appropriate.
- May manage vendor relationships
- BA/BS preferred, in Human Resources or related area with 5+ years of experience as HRGeneralist.
- HRexperience in a manufacturing environment in California.
- Knowledge of applicable state, federal, local employment/labor laws and regulations.
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels within organization
- Proficient in MS Office
- SAP experience highly desirable.