Role Overview: Lucas Group has partnered with a Fortune 1000 organization to find their next Plant HR Leader for their facility in the greater Kalamazoo area. This HR Manager will partner with the Operational Leadership team to develop and implement HR strategies to help grow the business.
- Develop employee engagement strategies to include leadership development, success planning, and training opportunities
- Labor relations
- Responsibility for full employee life cycle from recruitment through on-boarding to retention/promotion
- Build and grow strong relationships with associates at all levels of the facility while fostering a teamwork environment
- Additional duties as required
- Strong business partner and able to build an engaging environment
- 5 years of HR experience in manufacturing, must have been in a leadership role
- Previous experience in a unionized environment
- Must have Bachelor’s Degree.