Role Overview: Lucas Group has partnered with a rapidly growing, leading manufacturing organization on their search for a Plant HR Manager in Arlington, TX. This individual will be supporting a plant with a population of 200+ non-union employees. This is a hands-on HR business partner role supporting the site leaders and interacting with corporate HR.
- Talent Acquisition Strategy development and implementation
- Performance Management
- Day to day HR management of plants
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Master’s Degree preferred
- 5-10 years progressive HR experience in a manufacturing environment required
- Strong decision-making and leadership capabilities required
- Successful completion of HR Development program within a large organization preferred
- Fluency in Spanish (written and spoken) preferred.