Industry: Manufacturing & Automotive•
5 - 7 years
Posted 64 days ago
The HR Manager Bridgestone America Manufacturing Group will be responsible for managing plant activities in the areas of salaried and hourly administration, training, plant security and plant-community relations. This individual is the liaison between all levels of management and the human resources generalist. Will be a primary contact for all teammates relative to HR activities, employee concerns/issues, and will be accountable to assist in resolving problems, concerns or issues relative to Human Resources.
This role will require a strong strategic, collaborative and analytical HR leader who is capable of bringing creative, innovative thinking to the table, offering new ideas and solutions to complex business challenges. The HR Manager will be someone who has a track record of leading as a change agent, assessing current situations and anticipating challenges and providing solutions that add value and promote a culture of change and HR leadership. The HR Manager will be viewed as a true business partner by his/her customer, highly sought after for their leadership and guidance and viewed as critical in helping champion HR initiatives and programs that successfully drive the business.
· Acts as a trusted business advisor to understand issues/concerns of line managers and provides structured support in managing talent and performance issues at the unit
· Provides input to centers of excellence in design and development of new policies/programs and contributes in the design/development of teammate communication materials
· Investigates employee/labor issues and makes determinations on corrective actions
· Bachelor's degree in human resources, Industrial Relations or related field
· 5-7 years' experience in Human Resources including manufacturing/plant environment, policy administration, compensation, and benefits
· Strong computer and analytical skills preferred