We currently have an opening for a Plant General Manager at our Milltown Sheet Plant. The Plant General Manager is accountable for profit and loss of the facility.
- Environmental, health and safety, including company policy and laws, state and federal regulations.
- Manufacturing, including throughput, cost and waste control, maintenance, quality, inventories control and meeting budgeted production metrics.
- Sales, including local sales, customer service, and partnering with sales manager to establish and meet facility sales goals, identifying and targeting market segments, deploying division pricing strategy.
- Strategic planning, including business, marketing and capital planning processes.
- Helping to maintain and support positive labor relations
- Human resources, including workforce engagement, diversity, recruiting and hiring, employee and leadership development and employee labor relations.
- Financial management, including establishing and managing budgets and compliance with financial controls.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- 7 - 10 years corrugated experience preferably.
- BS or equivalent experience.
- Building Effective Teams
- Command Skills
- Customer Focus
- Managing Vision and Purpose
- Business Acumen
- Developing Direct Reports
- Strategic Agility
- Priority Setting
- Managing Through Systems
- Motivating Others
- Decision Quality
- Problem Solving