Plant General Manager, Commissary Manager
PLANT GENERAL MANAGER/ COMMISSARY MANAGER/ PRODUCTION MANAGER wanted to oversee the food production aspect of a unique Corporate Catering/ Lunch Delivery Concept in Queens, New York.
- 5+ years management experience as a Plant Manager, Restaurant or Retail Food Commissary Manager or Production Manager overseeing 100+ employees
- Bachelor’s degree is a plus
- Proven track record of success improving cost management, inventory management, supply chain management, quality, and delivery
- Proven track record of successfully developing, mentoring and motivating a team
- Excellent leadership and team building skills
- Strong analytic and computer skills
- Spanish language is a plus
- HACCP Certified preferred but not required
- Lucrative Salary
- Equity Package
- Paid Time Off/ Paid Vacation
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Health Insurance
- Opportunity for career progression, managing a Start-Up, Growing Company
Pleaserespond to job posting with resume or apply directly at . If you meet the qualifications of this position, and/or any other positions we may have that fit your experience, we will contact you upon receipt of your resume to discuss the opportunity in greater detail.
In addition to considering you for this particular Plant General Manager job posting, you resume and qualifications will be considered as new opportunities develop that fit your background and experience.