For our growth-stage and state-of-the-art Greeley, CO manufacturing facility we are seeking a Plant Engineering Manager on our Tech Services team to help us achieve the growth needed to continue moving our organization to even larger levels!
We Ask Of You To:
- Provide overall direction to plant projects, maintenance, reliability, environmental, wastewater, power and utilities, contractor, and engineering groups.
- Maximize efficiencies and optimize performance of LFC equipment, systems, utilities, assets and property.
- Prepare and manage budget and capital expenditures related to areas of responsibility.
- Demonstrate leadership by developing, communicating with, and recognizing direct and indirect reports to ensure high employee performance.
- Implement and adhere to plant safety programs to ensure a safe working environment.
- Plan, adapt, drive for results, and monitor company strategies within role responsibilities.
- Stay abreast of state-of-the-art technologies in operations management, asset management strategies, and technical job skills that align with the company's needs and capabilities.
We Offer You in Return:
- To play a leading part in the growth and success of one of our newest and most state-of-the-art manufacturing plants in the nation with huge career growth potential.
- A competitive total compensation package including annual performance bonus eligibility and relocation (if applicable)!
- 401(k) along with enrollment in an annual Profit Sharing plan opportunity – we hire to retire!
- Eligible for tuition reimbursement, award recognition, merit, and competitive health/dental/vision benefits.
- A chance to reside in sunny Greeley, Colorado: 300 days of clear blue skies, and located just 50 miles north of Denver; the gateway to the Rocky Mountains and all its outdoor wonders.
You Have (Minimum Qualifications):
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent experience) in engineering (mechanical, electrical, chemical, industrial or manufacturing).
- Five (5) years of plant engineering experience.
- Three (3) years of leading, developing, and working with professional technical people.
- Project managementexperience.
- Plant maintenance experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Influential leadership skills.
- Ability to positively interact and communicate with all levels of the organization.
We Hope You Also Have (Preferred Qualifications):
- Bachelor's Degree in applicable engineering field.
- Engineering and maintenance experience in food manufacturing.
- Department management experience.