- Provide leadership for Engineering, Maintenance and Quality with the ultimate objective of maximizing production volume while achieving cost targets.
- Manages the capital budget and develops the technical talent in the group.
- Assures plant facilities and production equipment are properly maintained.
- Manages the plant Capital Budget and Engineering expense budget.
- Works with plant technical and operations resources to identify capital deployment opportunities.
- Responsible for CAR submission and coordination of capital activities.
- Responsible for hiring, salary administration, performance management including disciplinary actions, employee development and salary administration.
- Provides engineering support and resources to sustain plant production.
- Coordinates communication and implementation of manufacturing and technical initiatives.
- Manages AOP budget, which includes technical group salaries, building and grounds, maintenance materials and utilities.
- Responsibility for meeting site environmental compliance and providing support to plant safety programs.
- BS in engineering preferred with 6+ years in engineering field with demonstrated project and process management skills with at least 3 years supervisory experience.
- Previous experience with plant maintenance, CMMS systems, supporting plant automation and electrical projects/issues, and capital projects
- Strong communication (written and verbal), interpersonal skills and negotiation skills required.
- Ability to analyze and problem solve various technical related issues.