Less than 5 years experience • Food & Beverage
Search Solution Group is searching for a Plant Engineer to join our client, a health and wellness company that produces a diverse array of supplement and nutrition products. A large company with a proud and lengthy history and a passion for science, wellness, and nature. This company operates in a dynamic sales environment that requires enthusiasm and timeliness.
The right candidate will be an individual with strong management and leadership skills as well as an ability to train and develop others. They must be able to effectively communicate with customers as well as those within the company. This position will require extensive knowledge of manufacturing processes and a candidate that can work in a precise and accurate manner to ensure plant efficiency and company success.
- Support facilities with leadership, improvement recommendations, and 6?, TPM, or Lean tools.
- Execute tactical capital investment projects using TPM based Early Management Tools.
- Determine specifications, complete technical studies, and prepare cost estimates for systems and products.
- Partner with Environment Health and Safety on requirements for equipment and layouts.
- Use expertise to recommend improvements to equipments or processes.
- Contribute to small capital projects for OEE improvements as necessary.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience in food or pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- At least three (3) years of experience in plant manufacturing.
- Experience in TQM, TPM, 6?, Lean, or other OEE Improvement techniques.
- Experience producing mass balances packaging and manufacturing systems.